ICG REAL ESTATE 1-DAY EXPO
10:00AM - 6:30PM
BEST WESTERN PLUS Grosvenor Hotel 380 South Airport Boulevard South San Francisco, CA 94080
WAYS TO REGISTER
- Register online http://www.eventbrite.com/event/6581717093
- Call 415-927-7504
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
(We will call you back to register you.)
Pre-register NOW! SEATING IS LIMITED. Lunch is not included.
TICKET PRICE: $20/person, $35/couple
Join us for this one day information-packed real estate educational event.
Leonard Spoto: 1031 Exchanges: Everything You Must Know! The basic requirements for a successful 1031 Exchange * How to get a 1031 Exchange done in a tight market * The Reverse Exchange: is it a viable option? * Non tax reasons to consider a 1031 Exchange
Leonard is a frequent keynote speaker and an accredited course instructor on the subject of 1031 Tax Deferred Exchanges. He has presented his popular real estate and tax workshops to over 12,000 Realtors, lenders, title professionals and investors and is the author of dozens of published 1031 Exchange related articles.
Lucian Ioja: The IRA, Income and Estate Tax Trap, and how to overcome it.
Also: Preparing "TODAY" for Multiple Streams of Income in Retirement by correct planning.
Lucian Ioja is a partner at INTEGRITY Wealth Management. He helps design the blueprint of our financial life to maximize wealth, minimize tax exposure and optimize retirement income streams over our lifetime.
Philip McKernan: The Pursuit Of Real Wealth
How to make money without compromising your soul
* What is Real Wealth and why it’s important * Real Lessons from the greatest economic story of our generation * The hidden cost of assuming Money buys Happiness * The Lost Art of Simplicity * Why it’s important to measure your Life Worth as well as your Net Worth
Philip is a real estate investor and international best-selling author. Philip has transformed individuals’ and couples’ lives in the areas of Work, Relationships and Inner Self-Belief. Philip's work has also been sought after by organizations like Shell and the Canadian Olympic team.
LOAN PROGRAMS FOR INVESTORS AND NON-INVESTORS
Many changes will take place by 6/8 and these changes will be covered in detail. learn about loan programs you may not have thought were available to you.
- New markets will arrive. Market teams will be present from the best and most relevant markets. New markets include BATON ROUGE! OKLAHOMA CITY! Miami ultra-high cash-flow Section 8, amazing bank-owned deals in Orlando, Phoenix, Las Vegas, Houston and Ohio. The JACKSONVILLE market with ready-and-rented high-cash-flow houses under market, ATLANTA will present as well on Turn-key opportunities. NEW UPDATES AND NEW CONDITIONS IN ALL MARKETS WILL BE COVERED. The competitiveness and opportunities of the various markets will be discussed. Many of the markets are very fluid these days. The updates are critical for any investor.
- Fresh bank-owned bargains, very low-priced properties with strong cash-flow, home path 10% down foreclosures will be available.
- All presenters and exhibitors will be available all day for in-depth conversations.
- Non-lecturing experts will be present as well and available for discussions.
Cancellation policy: Ticket reimbursement can be obtained if request for cancellation is submitted up to 10 days before the event.
800-324-3983 | ICG| 165 N. Redwood Dr. | San Rafael CA 94013